We guarantee that our platform will perform to our partner's standards. Please see the information below about what to expect using the VOMO platform services.
Access to the VOMO Platform is always free for Volunteer Users. The Admin Dashboard and other paid features are available to Admin users depending on the partner organization's Subscription Service package. VOMO will use commercially reasonable efforts to meet a Service Uptime of 99.9% for all features of our subscription service in a given calendar month. The VOMO Standard, Pro, Suite and Enterprise packages have guarantees as listed below. Note: the VOMO Basic package has no SLA guarantee.
VOMO Volunteer Hub
We guarantee at least 99.9% availability of the VOMO Volunteer Hub service for all VOMO users. The functionality included in this is as follows:
- Volunteer users are able to access your organization's Volunteer Hub, login to their account, signup for volunteer opportunities and fill out digital forms as part of their registration.
- Volunteer users are able to edit their profiles, and view their Volunteer Resumes.
- Volunteer users are able to access their organization's Volunteer Hub via the VOMO mobile apps (iOS and Android).
VOMO Admin Dashboard
We guarantee at least 99.9% availability of the VOMO Admin Dashboard service. The functionality included in this is as follows:
- Admin users are able to create, edit, and remove Campaigns and Projects, and edit their Hub Settings in real-time to make sure their Volunteer Hub correctly displays the content of our partner organizations.
- Admin users are able to invite, manage, and remove users from their People list. Depending on the VOMO subscription package, Admin users are able to create and manage Groups.
- Depending on the VOMO subscription package, VOMO Admin users are able to create, edit, manage, and attach Forms to appropriate projects for volunteers to fill out as part of signing up for Projects.
- Depending on the VOMO subscription package, VOMO Admin users are able to access Analytics Dashboards, view reports, and export data via CSV.
- Admin users are able to enable available (non-beta) Integrations, edit the settings, and sync data with third-party platforms.
VOMO API Access
We guarantee at least 99.9% availability of the VOMO API service. The functionality included in this is as follows:
- Authorized API Users are able to connect, run Get/Post/Put requests, and access data in their VOMO Account.
- Authorized API Users are able to access and use VOMO Webhooks to subscribe to API events and receive data from VOMO.
VOMO Branded Apps and Hubs
We guarantee at least 99.9% availability of the VOMO platform for all of our Branded partners. The functionality included in this is as follows:
- All partners who subscribe to the VOMO Branded experiences, will receive the same level of service and guarantees as listed in the functionality listed above.
- VOMO Branded Hubs are updated in real-time with VOMO platform updates.
- VOMO Branded App updates happen no more than 1 week after the VOMO Mobile Apps are released in their app stores.
- Note that VOMO is not responsible for our Partner's mobile app Developer accounts. In the accounts where VOMO is an invited Developer to publish a Branded App, VOMO is not responsible for any payments, acceptance of updated Terms of Service, etc. that keep the app store Developer account in good standing. Failure to keep Developer accounts in good standing will delay the update of your organization's Branded App.
We guarantee at least 99.9% availability of the VOMO Help Center and VOMO Support Widget. The functionality included in this is as follows:
- All users who access the VOMO Support Widget are able to search the Help Center and access support articles.
- All users who create a support ticket through the Help Center or Widget will be responded to by a VOMO Partner Success within 24 hours of the ticket creation date/time. VOMO will close open tickets as soon as possible on a first come, first served basis.
At VOMO we value our partners, and work diligently to uphold the strict service uptimes and response times. If you experience an outage or issue that breaches the agreement above please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and our team will work with you on receiving credits for your account.
The Fine Print
- All Service Uptime availability calculations will be based on our system records. “Availability” or “Available” means that the VOMO Platform is available and properly functioning for use in accordance with this Agreement, which shall be expressed as a percentage reflecting the following calculation: (100 – (Downtime/(Maximum Available Time minus Scheduled Maintenance))*100).
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Agreement, as Partner's sole and exclusive remedy for failure to meet availability or support commitments, in the event there are two (2) or more consecutive calendar months during which the Service Uptime falls below 99.9% in a given calendar month, Partner will be entitled to receive a credit equal to the pro-rated amount of fees applicable to the downtime as measured within two (2) or more consecutive calendar months during which the Service Uptime fell below 99.9%, which credit shall be applied against an invoice or charge for the following renewal Subscription Term, provided Customer requests such credit within twenty (20) days of the end of the relevant calendar month. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the Agreement or this section, this 'Service Uptime Commitment' section does not apply to our Free Services.
- Unavailability caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, act of God, acts of government, emergencies, natural disasters, flood, fire, civil unrest, acts of terror, strikes or other labor problems (other than those involving our employees), or any other force majeure event or factors; (ii) any problems resulting from Customer's combining or merging the Subscription Service with any hardware or software not supplied by us or not identified by us in writing as compatible with the Subscription Service; (iii) interruptions or delays in providing the service resulting from telecommunications or internet service provider failures outside of our datacenter as measured by our third party website availability monitoring provider; and (iv) any interruption or unavailability resulting from the misuse, improper use, alteration, or damage of the Subscription Service.