Let's learn how to navigate your Org Settings to keep your organization's About page updated!
Locate the Org Settings
- Log in at vomo.org
- Navigate to your Admin Dashboard.
- From the menu on the left, select Settings and then Org Settings.
- Locate Details and Billing at the top of the page. Details is a list of all the fields that can be updated in your Org Settings. Billing is an overview of your organization's subscription.
I. Details (Name - Organization Causes)
Now, let's navigate the list of fields for your organization's profile in Details:
Name - Phone
- Custom Organization URL
Volunteer Goal - Organization Causes
Default Background Check Expiration
II. VOMO Profile Page
- Mission Statement
- About Your Organization
V. Show Advanced Options
Economic Impact Report
- Default Volunteer Role Economic Impact Value?
- By default, your organization's Default Volunteer Economic Impact Value is set to the National Value of Volunteer Time from the Independent Sector. However, you can set a new Default for your org that will be used for every Role that you create on a Project.
- Show Economic Impact report on volunteer resumes? (Yes or No)
Background Check Setting
- Default background check expiration length? (1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 years)
- Projects require background check? (Off by default, On by default, or Always required)
- Default background check package? (your list may look different based on the Sterling Volunteers or Checkr integration you use)
Project Verification and External Project Hours
- Project hours require verification (Off by default, On by default, or Always required)
- Allow users to add their own external volunteer hours? (Yes or No)
Default Project Privacy Settings
- Set new projects to be public by default? (Yes or No)
Default Project Registration Cutoff
- Prevent volunteers from joining a project's Serving Date
- Require default registration cutoff on all project Serving Dates? (Yes or No)
User Submitted Projects
- Allow users to submit Projects from the Hub? (Yes or No)