Let's learn how to navigate your Org Settings to keep your organization's About page updated!
Table of Contents:
Locate the Org Settings
- Log in at app.vomo.org
- Navigate to your Admin Dashboard. (You may already be here)
- From the menu on the left, select Settings and then Org Settings.
- Locate Details and Billing at the top of the page. Details is a list of all the fields that can be updated in your Org Settings. Billing is an overview of your organization's subscription.
I. Details (Name - Organization Causes)
Now, let's navigate the list of fields for your organization's profile in Details:
- Name- The Organization name
- Custom Organization URL- the URL your volunteers will use to access your Hub
- Website- your organizations website
- Email- the outward contact email address to be used in your hub
- Phone- the phone number to be listed in the hub
Volunteer Goal - Organization Causes
Volunteer Goal- the number of volunteers you hope to have
Org Privacy- When your Org Privacy is set to Private, new Volunteers will be added to your Lobby until an Admin approves their request to become a Member of your Org.
Invitation Code- this is a custom code for use with the VOMO app
Organization Causes- the causes you connect with your organization will make it easier for volunteers looking for an opportunity by cause
II. VOMO Profile Page (About on the Hub)
- Mission Statement
- About Your Organization
V. Show Advanced Options
Economic Impact Report
- Default Volunteer Role Economic Impact Value?
- By default, your organization's Default Volunteer Economic Impact Value is set to the National Value of Volunteer Time from the Independent Sector. However, you can set a new Default for your org that will be used for every Role that you create on an Opportunity.
- Show Economic Impact report on volunteer resumes? (Yes or No)
Background Check Setting
- Default background check expiration length? (1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 years)
- Opportunities require background check? (Off by default, On by default, or Always required)
- Default background check package? (your list may look different based on the Sterling Volunteers or Checkr integration you use)
Opportunity Verification and External Opportunity Hours
- Opportunity hours require verification (Off by default, On by default, or Always required)
- Allow users to add their own external volunteer hours? (Yes or No)
Default Opportunity Privacy Settings
- Set new Opportunities to be public by default? (Yes or No)
Default Opportunity Registration Cutoff
- Prevent volunteers from joining an Opportunity's Serving Date
- Require default registration cutoff on all Opportunity Serving Dates? (Yes or No)
User Submitted Opportunities
- Allow users to submit Opportunities from the Hub? (Yes or No)