Create a virtual Opportunity that does not have a specific location. No matter where the volunteer is located, they can join your Opportunity anywhere. Sometimes Opportunities can be done anywhere in any community. You can create anOpportunity that is "virtual" by using the Anywhere option for the location.
Set up a Virtual Opportunity
- Log in to VOMO.org and go to your Administration Dashboard
- Select Opportunities from the menu on the left and then New Opportunity in the top right corner.
- Fill in the necessary details and find the Location field.
- Below the Google Map is a box that says "Virtual/Anywhere Opportunity. No location required." Select that checkbox.
- The map and your location will disappear.
Your Opportunity no longer has a location tagged to it. So no matter where volunteers are located they will be able to see this Opportunity and join it.