You are able to add a Public Initiative to your Hub through your hub settings. You do not even have to be the owner of the Public Initiative to add it to your Hub!
Add a Public Initiative
VOMO now allows you to make your Initiatives "Public" so that other organizations with VOMO accounts can add their public Opportunities to that Initiative. One organization creates the public Initiative and then other organizations will be able to add their public Opportunities into that Initiative. This simple feature gives you the power to create your own volunteer network with other organizations in your community. Let's get started!
- Login to your Admin Dashboard, select "Settings" from the menu
- On the left side blue menu you should now see Hub Settings under the Settings option. Select it.
- Scroll down to the Disabled Channels section and find and unused "Opportunities from Initiative" channel.
- Check the "Include Public Initiatives When Searching" checkbox.
- Click on the empty field and begin typing the name of the Public Initiative you wish to feature on your Hub.
- You should see the Public Initiative appear as an option. Select it.
- Drag the channel up into your Enabled Channels section.
- Click the Save button near the top right side of the screen.
That's it! You are now displaying opportunities for your volunteers from a Public Initiative.