This article is about how to designate a VOMO Giving Form donation (gift) to a Virtuous CRM Project so that all of the donation data is synced across the system. In order to complete the steps in this article, you will need to do the following first:
After completing these steps, continue reading to learn how to designate a VOMO Giving Form donation (gift) to a Virtuous CRM Project.
Set a Default CRM Project
- Start by logging into your VOMO Admin Dashboard and navigate to Giving. You will see a dashboard that looks like this:
- Click on Settings and look for the option called Default Virtuous CRM Project Name. Select a CRM Project from the list. Make sure to click the Update Giving Settings button in the top right corner.
* Remember, this is just a default. You will be able to connect specific CRM Projects for each Volunteer Giving Form you create. Continue reading to see those steps.
Designate an individual Giving Form to a specific CRM Project
If you have multiple VOMO Giving Forms that you want to connect with different Virtuous CRM Projects other than the default, then you will need to set those individually for each Giving Form. Follow the steps below to accomplish this:
- Navigate to your Giving Forms in the Giving tool.
- Create a new Giving Form or edit an existing one. Look for the options called "Virtuous CRM Project Name" and select a CRM Project from the list. Remember, this CRM Project is only for this specific Giving Form. You can connect a different CRM Project to each Giving Form or rely on the default CRM Project you connected in your default Giving Settings.