Learn where the volunteer responses to your Forms are stored in various places in the Administration Dashboard.
Location of form responses:
- Navigate to your Admin Dashboard and open the "Forms" tool in the menu on the left.
- A list of your forms will appear in a list. Select the title of a form to view that form's dashboard.
- The dashboard for that form will appear:
- This dashboard will show you stats regarding:
- Form responses from your volunteers
- Projects this form is attached to
- A demo feature so you can try the form before your volunteers use it on a project
- Navigate to a project dashboard.
- Scroll down below the "Volunteers" section to see the "Forms Summary" section.
- "Forms Summary" will show you the details regarding:
- The fields on your form
- Numbers for those fields
- The name, date, and responses from volunteers
- Navigate to the "Forms" feature on your Administration Dashboard.
- In the drop-down menu will be an option that says "Fields", click that.
- A list of the Fields you added to previous Forms will appear
- On this page you can:
- Edit any fields you have created
- Create a new field for use on future forms
- Navigate to your Admin Dashboard and open the "Volunteer Resumes" tool in the menu on the left. (click "Analytics" and then you will see "Volunteer Resumes")
- Find the volunteer whose profile you want to view and then click on their name to open their resume/profile.
- The volunteer's resume will open. At the top you will see their core VOMO profile data (
- Name and age
- Membership date
- Phone Number
- In this profile you can add notes about the volunteer and add them to a group.
- Below are two tabs, "Resume" and "Profile"
- The Resume lists all of the volunteer's participation data.
- The Profile lists all of the volunteer's responses to forms they have filled out (registration and project forms).