Analytics tools, data, and metrics are native to every VOMO account. Here you will find all of the numbers for your entire organization and individual volunteers in one place.
- Percentage of Active Volunteers v. Weekly Attendance
- Number of Active Volunteers
- Number of Invitations Sent
- Gender Breakdowns
- Age Breakdowns
- Map of All Active and Past Projects
- Total Number of Projects Completed
- Total Number of Hours Completed
- Total Value of Volunteer Economic Impact
You also have the ability to export all of the Resumes into a CSV so that you can total up all of the fields to see your Organizations Total Impact stats.
Individual Volunteer Resumes:
*To open a volunteer's resume, click on their name in the first column.
- Completed Serving Dates
- Completed Volunteer Hours
- Total Volunteering Economic Impact
- Total Giving (monetary donations)
- Top Volunteer Projects, Roles, and Organizations
- Past Project History
- External Projects (individual projects submitted and approved by the organization admin)
- "Anytime" Project History
- Upcoming Projects (future times the volunteer is signed up for currently)
- Giving History
- External Donations
You can also search specific date ranges as well on each Volunteer Resume.
Project Analytics is a dynamic list of your projects (past and active) that allows you to see key data points such as filled and open needs on helpful status bar charts. These can also be sorted based on date (past, present and future). To access a specific project's dashboard, simply click on the name of the project in the list of projects.