Analytics tools, data, and metrics are native to every VOMO account. Here you will find all of the numbers for your entire organization and individual volunteers in one place.
Navigate to the admin dashboard and in the menu on the left select Analytics. We track two categories, Organization and Volunteer Resumes.
The Organization analytics include:
- Percentage of Active Volunteers v. Weekly Attendance
- Number of Active Volunteers
- Number of Invitations Sent
- Gender Breakdowns
- Age Breakdowns
- Map of All Active and Past Projects
The Volunteer Resumes list has includes:
- Total Number of Projects Completed
- Total Number of Hours Completed
- Total Value of Volunteer Economic Impact
You have the ability to export all of the Resumes into a CSV so that you can total up all of the fields to see your Organizations Total Impact stats.
Individual Volunteer Resumes includes:
*To open a volunteer's resume, click on their name in the first column.
- Completed Serving Dates
- Completed Volunteer Hours
- Total Volunteering Economic Impact
- Total Giving (monetary donations)
- Top Volunteer Projects, Roles, and Organizations
- Past Project History
- External Projects (individual projects submitted and approved by the organization admin)
- "Anytime" Project History
- Upcoming Projects (future times the volunteer is signed up for currently)
- Giving History
- External Donations
You can also search specific date ranges as well on each Volunteer Resume.