Locate your organization's custom invitation link and VOMO App invite code to help new volunteers create their volunteer profiles.
After you launch your new VOMO platform through People in your Admin Dashboard, there are two additional methods to get volunteers connected. Follow these steps to locate your invitation link and VOMO App code:
VOMO App Invitation Code
- Login at vomo.org.
- Navigate to your Admin Dashboard.
- Click Settings in the menu on the left side of the page.
- Scroll down until you see Invitation Code. This is the code volunteers can use to create their profile straight from the VOMO App. After they download the VOMO App from their mobile device app store, they will press "Join Organization" and then enter the code (all caps and no spaces). From there the app will ask them to complete their volunteer profile (name, email, custom password, etc.).
Custom Invitation Link
This code is also used for your org's custom invitation link that you can embed or hyperlink into your weekly email newsletter, on your website volunteer page or anywhere else online. This will help you funnel your volunteers to your VOMO account so they can get connected and begin serving. Here is how to locate you link:
- Copy your Invitation Code you found following the steps above. (Example invitation code: VOLUNTEER)
- Paste it at the end of this website link:app.vomo.org/invite/org/INVITATION_CODE
- Example using the invitation code VOLUNTEER, the invitation link would be: