Definitions of what data fields are synced to PCO via the integration, including what fields you can map.
When you enable syncing of data back to PCO from VOMO (by clicking Enable Custom Syncing on the Export Data/Syncing tab), there are default values (values that you have not specially mapped with the mapping tool) that are exported back to PCO are as follows, as well as options to map and send additional user data:
The VOMO Mapping Tool supports the VOMO Volunteer and Custom Value Objects and the Planning Center Person Object.
- Default Volunteer/User Data that is synced from VOMO to CCB:
- VOMO Volunteer First Name = PCO Person First Name
- VOMO Volunteer Last Name = PCO Person Last Name
- VOMO Volunteer Gender = PCO Person Gender
- VOMO Volunteer Birthday (month/year of birth) = PCO Person Birthdate
- Options in the Mapping Tool include:
- VOMO Volunteer ID (VOMO ID)
- VOMO Volunteer Email Address (this is the unique identifier for a VOMO user)
- VOMO Volunteer Number of Projects Completed
- VOMO Volunteer Number of Hours Completed
- VOMO Custom Value
- Hint: The Custom Value Object lets you create a custom text record to send over via the integration. Most users of this integration send over something like 'from VOMO' as a text field and map it to a custom field in PCO so that they can easily filter all users who came through VOMO on the PCO side.
Note that you can change the default value syncing using the mapping tool to send the VOMO value to a different contact field in PCO.