With the Campaign Map Embed Add-on, you can choose a Campaign to create a custom, embeddable Google Map to post wherever you would like!
To get started follow the screenshots and instructions below:
- Go to the Admin Campaign Dashboard of the Campaign that you want to create an iFrame embed for and click on the small dropdown menu in the Edit Button (if you do not have this, please contact your Partner Success Director to ask about turning this feature on for your account.)
- Click Create Campaign Embed.
- On the Embed Form, fill all of the fields to configure the Map Embed.
- On the Embed Domains you can list one or more domains for each Campaign embed. Domains should only include the “host” part of the domain, not including http(s):// or anything after the /. For example, if you want to include a Campaign embed on your blog at https://blog.example.com/articles/vomo-campaign-embed, you would add blog.example.com in the domains input box. This would allow you to put a Campaign embed on any page on blog.example.com.
- Save the Embed.
- On the list of Embeds for this Campaign, simply copy and paste the iFrame to your website builder to add the Campaign Map to that webpage. Don't forget to add the domain of your website in the Embed Settings!
- To change the height/width of the iFrame, you can change the values in the Embed Code where width='x' and height='x' are defined.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are standing by to assist you!