Simply press the desired social media icon located on the left side of the project page.
If you wish to share a volunteer opportunity (what we call a "project") on social media, there are a couple of different ways to easily do that. As a volunteer (a "user") for your organization follow these simple steps:
- Navigate to the project on VOMO to share it.
- On the left towards the bottom of the list it will say "Share" with three different sharing options: Facebook, Facebook Messenger, and Twitter.
- Select the platform you wish to share the project on and you will be redirected to that social media site to share
If you are an "organizer" or "admin" for your organization who creates and manages your VOMO account, follow these simple steps:
- Navigate to your administration dashboard by clicking on your profile picture and selecting "administration."
- Select "Projects" from the dashboard menu on the left.
- Open the project you wish to share from the "Active" list.
- Click on the URL address for the project (underneath the title at the top of the page. (i.e. https://www.vomo.org/project/xxxxxxxxxx...)
- At the bottom of the list on the left, you will see "Share" with three (3) social media icons for:
- Facebook Messenger
Select the social media platform you wish to promote your project on. You will be redirected to that website to promote your project.