Either save a project as a draft from the very beginning of creating a project, or set a project back to draft if it is already active and you do not want it published anymore.
Follow these simple steps:
- Login to vomo.org and open your admin dashboard.
- In the menu on the left, select "Projects" and click on your published project under the "Active" tab (if you are creating a new project and want to save it as a draft read, "How do I create a project?" first.)
- On the Project Dashboard, click the "Edit Project" button.
- In the top right hand corner, select "Set Back to Draft". Click this button.
- Your project will now be located on the projects page of the dashboard under "Draft" instead of "Active."
- When you are ready to publish the project as "Active", simply follow these steps again and click the "Publish" button instead of the "Set Back to Draft" option.