It happens to everyone, don't worry.
* NOTE * Many web browsers like Google Chrome and Safari, by default, will remember your passwords when you first login to a website platform like VOMO. You might want to check your web browser settings where passwords are stored first.
If you are trying to login but forgot your password (or trying to reset your password), do the following:
- Go to vomo.org (or the VOMO App) and if you have not done so already, log out (see *NOTE above).
- Click "Login" in the top right-hand corner and when the login window pops up, type in your email in the space provided. Then, click "Forgot Password" underneath the login button.
- A new window will pop up asking you to type in your email you used to create your account. If you do not remember what email address you used to create your profile, Contact Us so our team can help you.
- Once you submit your email address, an automatic email will be sent to your inbox to reset your password.
- Look for the email and click the button in that email to Reset Password.
- A new page will open in your web browser, simply enter your email address (that your VOMO account is tied to), and then your new password.
- VOMO will confirm your new password and then log you in.
* TIP * If your web browser does not automatically ask you to update your new password to VOMO, go to your web browser settings and update your password. This will be very helpful for future access.