Posting an update on your project sends an immediate email and push notification to the participants of that project. Here's how to do that.
Follow these simple steps:
- Log in to your account in the top right corner
- Click on your profile picture and select "Administration" from the drop down menu
- When the dashboard opens, select "Projects" from the menu on the left side of the page
- Find your project in the "Active" list, and select it.
- Scroll to the button that says "Update".
- Type out the update information that you want to tell your Volunteer Group and then click "Post Update" to confirm.