Posting an update on your project sends an immediate email and push notification to the participants of that project. Here's how to do that.
Follow these simple steps:
- Log in to your account in the top right corner
- Click on your profile picture and select "Administration" from the drop down menu
- When the dashboard opens, select "Projects" from the menu on the left side of the page
- Find your project in the "Active" list, and select it.
- Scroll to the button that says "Add Update"
- Type out the update information that you want to tell your Volunteer Group and then decide if you want to "Send Now" or "Schedule" your update to go out at a later time.
- Finally, decide who you want to send it to:
- Everyone (all volunteers signed up for this project Past/Present/Future)
- Upcoming Dates (only volunteers signed up for future time slots)
- Selected Dates (only volunteers in a specific time slot)
- When everything looks like you want it to, click OK to either send or schedule your update!