Volunteers can be managed by accessing a Project's Dashboard.
Whether you need to manage (remove/edit) the volunteers who are signed up for a project, or you need to assign people from your People page to specific projects, VOMO has you covered!
To start working with either of these features, simply visit a Project Dashboard.
- Login to admin.vomo.org to visit your Administrative Dashboard.
- Select Projects > Active from the blue menu bar on the right side of the screen.
- Find the project that you want to work with and click on the title.
- On the second row of information, you will see the words "Manage" and "Assign".
Managing Volunteers on your Project:
- Make sure that the project is in the filtered Date Range. To change this (meaning that you want to see a project further in the future than what is shown) change the start or end date to make sure that the serving date falls somewhere in the middle of that range.
- Find the Serving Date in the list that has the Volunteers that you want to manage.
- Expand the Serving Date by clicking the arrow to the right to see the list of volunteers and additional Time Slots and Roles within that Serving Date.
- Select "More Info" to see specifics about a volunteer that has joined that Serving Date. This will give you the following options:
- The "Status/Verify" column shows you if they are still "Pending" and need approval to serve. If they served but did not check-in you can click the gray circle with a check mark to verify their service hours as completed.
- You can Remove a Volunteer from a single Serving Date by clicking the green circle with three dots to the right of the Volunteer's service hours. You can also Remove a Volunteer from ALL FUTURE Serving Dates using the same icon.