Admins and Organizers can invite volunteers to create their VOMO account in the People section of the Admin Dashboard.
Follow these simple steps:
- Login to your VOMO account.
- Navigate to your Admin Dashboard
- From the menu on the left select People
- To invite a few people, type or paste their email addresses in the input section. Make sure to identify their proper Permissions Role before clicking the Send Invites button.
- To larger groups of volunteers at once, select "Bulk Invite" section. You will have to upload a CSV document with the names and emails of the individuals you are wanting to invite to be users. Download the appropriate template (Microsoft Excel and Google Docs are supported). Replace the sample info with the appropriate names and emails. Save this the CSV document to your computer in a place you can easily navigate back to.
- Back on the People page of the dashboard, select the "Upload a CSV" button.
- Navigate to the CSV document you just created and saved to your computer and upload it. *Once you upload the CSV document email invites will AUTOMATICALLY be sent. So make sure you all of the info is correct before uploading. Everyone on your CSV template will be invited as a "user." So if you want someone to be an "organizer" or "admin" you will need to change their role manually.
Watch this video to see how to add users: