Your Hub Settings allows you to customize your Volunteer Hub to fit your needs.
Follow these simple steps to customize your Hub:
- Access your Admin Dashboard.
- Go to the Settings > Hub Settings section.
- Click and drag the channels to either the Enabled Channels or Disabled Channels sections.
- Available Channels:
- Campaigns (all): All of your organization's campaigns in a channel.
- Projects (all): All of your organization's projects in a channel.
- Do It Yourself: Examples of Anytime/Anywhere ("Virtual") projects for volunteers to do on their own.
- Local Opportunities: All Public projects in VOMO geolocated based on your location.
- VOMO Categories: All projects (your and public) sorted by categories tagged by the project owner.
- Projects from Campaign: All projects in a campaign (one of yours or a public campaign) in a channel.
- List of Campaigns: Similar to "Campaigns (all)" except that you can specify which campaigns (yours or public) that you want to feature in a channel.
- List of Child Orgs (for multi-site accounts only): List of your child orgs in a channel for volunteers to see on your Volunteer Hub.
- Options for each channel:
- The title of each channel can be changed by selecting "Override Title".
- Channels related to campaigns can add Public campaigns by checking the box that says "Include Public Campaigns When Searching".
- Press the Save button on the top right corner of the screen.
- Refresh your Hub to see the changes.