To get started using VOMO, you will need to be connected to an organization using VOMO. If you are connected with an organization using VOMO, reach out to them and request an invitation email or an invitation code if you are using the app. If you are not connected with an organization using VOMO, reach out to your organization, your church, or your favorite non-profit and request that they start using VOMO.
How to accept an invite from your organization:
- Check your email: your organization will send you an email invite with a link to create an account.
- Click "Accept Invite" in the email and a webpage will open up in your default browser (download Google Chrome for the best VOMO experience online)
- You will be asked to "Create a VOMO account" or "Log in." Since you do not have an account yet, click "Create a VOMO account."
- Fill in the boxes provided with your personal information and then click "Sign Up" at the end.
- Now you can begin enjoying VOMO. You will be taken to your Organization's customized Volunteer Hub.
Now that you have an account, browse the projects on VOMO and sign-up for one your organization is hosting. There are many features to help you find a project, such as sorting by zip code, looking on an interactive map, and searching your company’s list of projects.
TIP: You can also create your VOMO account via your Organization's Custom Invitation Code. Someone at your organization will be able to give you a code to input on our App or website to be able to create your account without an invitation. You can read more about this here.