To get started using VOMO, simply accept the invitation from your organization. When your organization launches, you will receive a personalized email from them to join their account as a Volunteer, Organizer, or Admin.
How to accept an invite from your organization:
- Check your email: your organization will send you an email invite with a link to create an account.
- Click "Accept Invite" in the email and a webpage will open up in your default browser (download Google Chrome for the best VOMO experience online)
- You will be asked to "Create a VOMO account" or "Log in." Since you do not have an account yet, click "Create a VOMO account."
- Fill in the boxes provided with your personal information and then click "Sign Up" at the end.
- Now you can begin enjoying VOMO. You will be taken to your Organization's customized Volunteer Hub.
Now that you have an account, browse the projects on VOMO and sign-up for one your organization is hosting. There are many features to help you find a project, such as sorting by zip code, looking on an interactive map, and searching your company’s list of projects.
TIP: You can also create your VOMO account via your Organization's Custom Invitation Code. Someone at your organization will be able to give you a code to input on our App or website to be able to create your account without an invitation. You can read more about this here.