Learn how to create a custom Form or Waiver for volunteers to complete when they join your Project.
Create a Project first.
It is key that you have an active Project that has been created first. Forms and Waivers have to be applied to a Project for volunteers to complete the information you require. So, make sure you follow these steps to create a project first.
Create a Form
- Navigate to your Admin Dashboard and click "Forms" in the menu on the left.
- Click "+ New Form" in the top right corner and fill in the required "Form Details".
- Click "Add Field" at the bottom create and add new fields for your Form.
- Add additional fields and then "Create Form" in the top right corner.
NOTE: All of the fields you create on a form are added to your "Fields" list one the left side of the Admin Dashboard. These fields can be added to any new form you create.
Add a Form to a Project
- Create a new project or edit a current project.
- Open the "Advanced Options" in your project "Details".
- Scroll down to the "Form" option towards the bottom and select your form in the list:
- After completing the rest of the "Details" and "Needs" for the project click "Publish" or "Update" in the top right corner. Now when volunteers join this project they will be required to complete the form/waiver you attached to this project.