Create a virtual project that does not have a specific location. No matter where the volunteer is located, they can join your project anywhere.
Not all projects are a specific location. Sometimes they can be done anywhere in any community. You can not create a project that is "virtual" by using the Anywhere option for the location.
Set up a Virtual Project
- Log in to VOMO.org and go to your Administration Dashboard
- Select Projects from the menu on the left and then New Project in the top right corner.
- Fill in the necessary details and find the Location field.
- Below the Google Map is a box that says "Virtual/Anywhere Project. No location required." Select that checkbox.
- The map and your location will disappear.
Your project no longer has a location tagged to it. So no matter where volunteers are located they will be able to see this project and join it.