Learn how to create a custom Registration Form or Waiver for volunteers to complete when they join your VOMO account.
Create a Form
- Navigate to your Admin Dashboard and click Forms in the left navigation menu.
- Click the "+ New Form" in the top right corner and give your registration form a name.
- Select "Registration" as the Form Type.
*Registration forms are for volunteers to fill out when they join as a new member or when you edit and update your registration form with new fields. Organizations are only allowed to have one (1) "registration" type form. All other forms must be "Project" forms.
- Click "Add Field" at the bottom create and add new fields for your Form.
Here is a list of the different types of fields:
- Short Text: allows the volunteer to provide a short one-sentence response to a question or information you require.
- Long Text: allows the volunteer to provide a longer paragraph sized response to a question or information you require.
- Dropdown: provide volunteers with options where they can choose one of the options in the list.
- Multiple Select: provide volunteers with options where they can choose multiple options from the list.
- Waiver / Agreement: upload a document (PDF, DOC, RTF, JPG, or PNG file types) that volunteers are required to "agree" to the terms of the document you upload. This is a "checkbox consent" and NOT an "e-signature." Make sure your document is worded appropriately for this type of agreement.
- Add additional fields and then click the "Create Form" button in the top right corner of the page.
*All of the fields you create on a form are added to your "Fields" list one the left side of the Admin Dashboard. These fields can be added to any new form you create.