This article will help you add weekly or monthly recurring dates and time slots on your project using the "multiple dates" option.
Volunteer opportunities can be a single serving day and time frame, or a recurring collection of serving days, times, and roles.
- Login to your VOMO account.
- Navigate to your organization's dashboard by clicking on your profile picture and selecting Administration.
- From the menu on the left, select Projects and then New Project.
- After filling in the necessary information on the Details tab, select the Dates tab.
To add a single serving date:
- Press the Add Single Date button.
- Select the date and time slots for your volunteer project.
- To add another single serving time, press the green Add Another Time Slot button again and fill in the necessary info.
- To add another single date that is not on that same day, press the green Add Single Date button at the bottom and fill in the necessary info.
To add a recurring date:
- Press the Add Multiple Dates button.
- Select your first serving date, time, and roles.
- Select the frequency of the serving days (Weekly or Monthly).
- Select the Date to End By.
- Press the Verify button.
- Publish the project.