Create and publish a new project with dates and volunteer roles, or make it "anytime" to gather interested volunteers. Donation items can be added as well.
Follow these simple steps:
- Visit your Admin Dashboard by clicking on the link in your Profile dropdown.
- When the Dashboard opens, use the menu on the left and select Projects.
- In the top right corner of the page select New Project.
- Fill in the necessary information and photos provided under the first tab called Details.
- Choose a clear Project Title and include all the details in the Project Description.
- Choose up to 3 VOMO Search Categories to help clarify what your project is about (think of these as hashtags).
- Join your project to a Campaign hosted by your organization (Standard Feature) or add it to a Public Campaign hosted by another organization in the VOMO network.
- Specify the Location where this project will take place or select Virtual/Anywhere if there is no specific location.
- Use the Advanced Options if you need them for Privacy/Approval Settings (Standard Feature), or to add Point People, Attachments, and Links to your Project.
- Click on the Needs tab.
- With every project you have the option of creating an Anytime project or add specific Dates and Roles. Donation Items can be added to specific dates and Anytime projects.
- Add the necessary needs; including dates, custom roles, donation items, and capacity for each Serving Date.
- After ALL of the necessary information is filled, click "Publish" to immediately publish your project live for volunteers to join.
- If you'd like to save it as a draft to complete at a later date, select "save as draft." On the Draft projects page of your left Menu Bar will be a list of draft projects waiting to be published.