Volunteers can be assigned to roles and items by accessing the Project's Dashboard and selecting the Assign tab.
- Access your Admin Dashboard.
- Select Projects on the left navigation menu.
- Access the Project Dashboard by clicking the Project Name
- Click on the Assign tab at the top left hand corner of the box (next to Manage).
- Make sure that the project is in the filtered Date Range. You can expand or narrow the date range to ensure you're viewing your desired serving dates.
- Start typing in the name(s) of the Volunteers (or a Group you have created) that you want to Assign.
- Click on one or more of the potential Volunteers in the box on the right hand side of the page.
- Once you have selected the right volunteer(s), click on the gray circle that says "OPEN" to put the volunteer in that spot.
- Press "Save Assignments" button on the right hand side of the page and you're requested volunteer.
- That's it! All of your newly assigned Volunteers will receive a Confirmation message that they are signed up to serve on your Project's Serving Dates!
* If at anytime, you need to remove someone from one of the projects that you assigned someone too, you can Remove them by using the Manage function of the Project Dashboard.