Volunteers can be assigned by accessing the Project's Dashboard and selecting the Assign tab
- Access your Admin Dashboard.
- Select Projects on the left navigation menu.
- Access the Project Dashboard by clicking the Project Name
- Click on the Assign tab at the top left hand corner of the box (next to Manage).
- Make sure that the project is in the filtered Date Range. You can expand or narrow the date range to ensure you're viewing your desired serving dates.
- Start typing in the name(s) of the Volunteers that you want to Assign.
- Click on one or more of the potential Volunteers in the box on the right hand side of the page.
- Once you have selected the right volunteer(s), click on the gray circle that says "OPEN" to put the volunteer in that spot.
- Press "Save Assignments" button on the right hand side of the page and you're requested volunteer
- That's it! All of your newly assigned Volunteers will receive a Confirmation message that they are signed up to serve on your Project's Serving Dates!
If at anytime, you need to remove someone from one of the projects that you assigned someone too, you can Remove them by using the Manage function of the Project Dashboard.