Easily assign volunteers to past dates in a project when they forgot to join on time. (Standard Feature)
Add Volunteers to Past Dates (Standard Feature)
VOMO allows you to add volunteers to past project dates when they forget to join and instead just showed up to serve. You can accomplish this through the Assign tool on that project's dashboard in your Admin Dashboard.
- Access your Admin Dashboard.
- Select Projects on the left navigation menu.
- Access the Project Dashboard by clicking the Project Name
- Click on the Assign tab at the top left hand corner of the box (next to Manage).
- Underneath Roles you will see the option to assign to past dates, "Want to add someone to a project in the past? Click here." Press that option and the past dates will appear in the list. (Remember, you can only assign volunteers to past dates that were added to the project BEFORE they began. You cannot add past dates to a project after that date has passed.)
- Follow the rest of the steps in this article to assign your volunteers to these past dates in your project.