Add additional shifts (time slots) to your project dates.
Volunteer opportunities can be a single serving day and time frame, or a recurring collection of serving days, times, roles and items.
- Login to your VOMO account.
- Navigate to your organization's dashboard by clicking on your profile picture and selecting Administration.
- From the menu on the left, select Projects and then find the project you want to add additional shifts (time slots) to. Click Edit to the right of the project listing.
- Edit the necessary information on the Details tab and then select the Needs tab.
- Expand the date you wish to add multiple shifts to by clicking the arrow to the right of the list
- Now select the option at the bottom of the date that says "Add Serving Time"
- After adding additional serving times you can the make them recurring or go ahead and update/publish the project.