Add a public campaign to your Volunteer Hub through your hub settings. You do not have to be the owner of the public campaign to add it to your hub.
VOMO now allows you to make your campaigns "public" so that other organizations with VOMO accounts can add their public projects to that campaign. One organization creates the public campaign and then other organizations will be able to add their public projects into that campaign. This simple feature gives you the power to create your own volunteer network with other organizations in your community. Let's get started!
- Login to your Admin Dashboard, select "Settings" from the menu
- On the left side blue menu you should now see Hub Settings under the Settings option. Select it.
- Scroll down to the Disabled Channels section and find and unused "Projects from Campaign" channel.
- Check the "Include Public Campaigns When Searching" checkbox.
- Click on the empty field and begin typing the name of the Public Campaign you wish to feature on your Volunteer Hub.
- You should see the Public Campaign appear as an option. Select it.
- Drag the channel up into your Enabled Channels section.
- Click the Save button near the top right side of the screen.
That's it! You are now displaying opportunities for your volunteers from a public campaign.