Add your public projects to a public campaign to build a volunteer network in your community.
VOMO now allows you to make your campaigns "public" so that other organizations with VOMO accounts can add their public projects to that campaign. One organization creates the public campaign and then other organizations will be able to add their public projects into that campaign. This simple feature gives you the power to create your own volunteer network with other organizations in your community. Let's get started!
**You will need to know the name of the public campaign before completing the following steps:
- Login to your Admin Dashboard, select "Projects" from the menu
- Click on "+New Project" near the top right of the screen OR
- Choose one of your existing projects and Edit it.
- Find the Join Campaign section
- Check the Include Public Campaigns When Searching box to see the available public campaigns in the dropdown list
- Select the public project in the list (**Note: you will need to know the name of the public project)
- Scroll down and select "Show Advanced Options"
- Make sure your project is set to Public in the privacy section
- Click "Publish Project" or "Update Project" in the top right corner of the screen
That's it! Your project is now being highlighted on a public campaign.