We've outlined the steps for making sure the VOMO Engineering Team gets the right access to create and publish your Branded App in your Apple Developer Account.
To complete this step, you’ll need to send VOMO an App Store Connect invitation to be able to create your new VOMO Branded App on your organization's behalf.
1. Log in with your organization Apple ID in the App Store Connect section of your Apple developer account. Once you’ve logged in, you should see a screen like the one below.
2. Select the Users and Access section and then select the + button next to users.
3. Invite VOMO Developer to your Account with Admin and Certificate Permissions.
- First name: VOMO
- Last name: Developer
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Select “Admin” as the role
- The Admin role allows VOMO to create new App Keys so that we can get a new app generated within your account.
- Check access to Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles under Development Resources (as well as Cloud Managed Developer ID)
- By allowing VOMO to access Certificates, we will be able to go through all of Apple's steps on your behalf to designate the data security and personal identifiable information that is part of your VOMO Branded App.
- View the list of Permissions in the Apple Developer Program here.