With the VOMO Branded App experience you will have your iOS App hosted in your new App Store Connect Account. In the App Store, you can customize a few things to make your app store presence great!
When we put your Branded App in your new iOS App Store Connect Account and the VOMO Google Play Account, we will update the below information in the stores for your volunteers to easily find and download your app.
- App Badge - this logo will be the badge for the app that will be used for both accessing the app on a mobile device, as well as the iOS App Store and Google Play Store. By DEFAULT, we will use your organization's logo for the badge. If you would like to submit your own, you can do so.
- App Name - this is the official name of your volunteer app and is the name of the app that your volunteers will download after searching for the app by name. (30 character limit)
- Subtitle for App - this subtitle will be used in the store as a short description for the app. Ex. The serving app for volunteers (30 character limit)
- Promotional Text - this promotional text lets you inform your App Store visitors of any current app features without requiring an updated submission. Ex. Access our customized Volunteer Hub to find opportunities to join us on our mission. (170 character limit)
- Description in App Store - a description of your app, detailing features and functionality. Ex. Find new Opportunities, join, and check-in to Opportunities with our organization.
- Keywords in App Store - designate specific keywords that will make your app easier to find in the App Store. (Ex. volunteer, service, volunteering, organization name, etc.) (100 character limit)
- Marketing URL - A URL with marketing information about your app. This URL will be visible on the App Store. (Ex. www.vomo.org/volunteer)
- Email Addresses to invite to iOS TestFlight - every email you enter will get invitation to TestFlight to preview the App before it goes to the iOS App Store. You will need an Apple ID to get into TestFlight to test your app.
iOS Screenshots for reference of what we will update: