Let's talk about how you are able to manage multiple Admin Dashboards with the same VOMO account. If you are already an organizer for your church's account for example and then your company sets up an account an invites you as well, you have the ability to be a member for both. The key to having one login for multiple organizations is to use the same email address when you accept register with an organization. Unless you want to have separate logins (and thus NOT be part of both orgs with the same account), your email must be the same for all orgs.
Assuming you already have your account setup as a user for your church for example, follow these steps to be a user for your company as well:
- Open the VOMO email invite from your second organization.
- Click "Accept Invite" at the bottom of that email and a page on vomo.org will automatically open in your web browser (we recommend Google Chrome or Safari or Firefox as your default browser for exploring VOMO).
- You will be prompted to either "login" or "Create account." Log in with your email and password from your original VOMO login (the one you used to create your original account)
- You will be taken directly to your personalized VOMO hub
As an Organizer or Admin you will now be able to access the dashboard for both organizations. For more information about switching between the two dashboards see, "How do I switch between dashboards if I am an organizer or admin for multiple organizations?"
As a Volunteer, you will now:
- be a member of both organizations
- be able to join private Opportunities for both
- be able to be invited to join unlisted Opportunities for both.