You will need to create an API Token in Qgiv to make sure that your transaction data on Qgiv Forms syncs back to VOMO. To do so:
- Click on API Access link in Settings side menu-item.
- Give the Token a Name (ex. VOMO Giving Token)
- Select Permanent Token Type
- Select the Qgiv Form that you will use for your VOMO Giving Page (you will need to create a Widget for this Form in the Qgiv Settings if you have not already Qgiv Form Snippet Creation).
- Copy the Token and Paste it into the VOMO Giving Settings Page.