Administrators have the ability to add service hours to a volunteer's resume by creating an external Opportunity directly on their resume or assign the volunteer to a past date on an existing Opportunity.
*This functionality is only available to Admins, not Organizers or Volunteers, and is a Pro feature.
External Opportunities (Pro Feature)
- Navigate to your Admin Dashboard
- Expand your Analytics in the menu on the left
- Select Volunteer Resumes
- In your list of volunteers that appears, press the volunteer's name you want to add hours to.
- Scroll down to External Opportunities and press the green button Add External Opportunities
- Fill in the proper Opportunity info in the drop down that appears. You can Add Another Row and then press Submit Opportunities when you are done.
To assign the volunteer to a past Opportunity check out this article.