Administrators have the ability to add service hours to a volunteer's resume by creating an external project directly on their resume or assign the volunteer to a past date on an existing project.
*This functionality is only available to Admins, not Organizers or Volunteers, and is a Pro feature.
External Projects (Pro Feature)
- Navigate to your Admin Dashboard
- Expand your Analytics in the menu on the left
- Select Volunteer Resumes
- In your list of volunteers that appears, press the volunteer's name you want to add hours to.
- Scroll down to External Projects and press the green button Add External Projects
- Fill in the proper project info in the drop down that appears. You can Add Another Row and then press Submit Projects when you are done.
To assign the volunteer to a past project check out this article.