Learn how to create an Initiative and navigate the required details.
Create an Initiative:
- Log in to your Admin Dashboard.
- Select Initiatives on the left side navigation.
- In the top right side of the page select
- Fill in the necessary details required:
- Initiative Name
- Custom Initiative URL
- Initiative Privacy
- Public: Any org can add Opportunities to a Public Initiative.
- Private: Private Initiatives can only have Opportunities added to them by your org's Admins, Organizers, and/or Child Orgs (if you have an Enterprise package).
- Unlisted: Unlisted Initiatives will never be visible on any Hub, but can be accessed by the direct URL.
- Join Causes (select up to three)
- Initiative Description
- Upload a Cover Image that highlights what this Initiative is all about.
- Click the Create Initiative button at the top right of the page when you're ready to launch your Initiative.