Learn how to create a Campaign and navigate the required details.
Create a Campaign:
- Log in to your Admin Dashboard.
- Select Campaigns on the left side navigation.
- In the top right side of the page select
- Fill in the necessary details required:
- Campaign Name
- Custom Campaign URL
- Campaign Privacy
- Public: Any org can add Projects to a Public Campaign.
- Private: Private Campaigns can only have Projects added to it by your org's Admins, Organizers, and/or Child Orgs (if you have an Enterprise package).
- Unlisted: Unlisted Campaigns will never be visible on any Hub, but can be accessed by the direct URL.
- Join Causes (select up to three)
- Campaign Description
- Upload a Cover Image that highlights what this campaign is all about.
- Click the Create Campaign button at the top right of the page when you're ready to launch your campaign.