With the Platform level Subscription (or higher), or the Initiative Map Embed Add-on, you can choose an Initiative to create a custom, embeddable Google Map to post wherever you would like!
To get started follow the screenshots and instructions below:
- Go to the Admin Initiative Dashboard of the Initiative that you want to create an iFrame embed for and click on the small dropdown menu in the Edit Button (if you do not have this, please contact your Partner Success Director to ask about turning this feature on for your account.)
- Click Create Initiative Embed.
- On the Embed Form, fill in all of the fields to configure the Map Embed.
- On the Embed Domains, you can list one or more domains for each Initiative embed. Domains should only include the “host” part of the domain, not including HTTP (s):// or anything after the /. For example, if you want to include an Initiative embed on your blog at https://blog.example.com/articles/vomo-initiative-embed, you would add blog.example.com in the domains input box. This would allow you to put an Initiative embed on any page on blog.example.com.
- Save the Embed.
- On the list of Embeds for this Initiative, simply copy and paste the iFrame to your website builder to add the Initiative Map to that webpage. Don't forget to add the domain of your website in the Embed Settings!
- To change the height/width of the iFrame, you can change the values in the Embed Code where width='x' and height='x' are defined.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com. We are standing by to assist you!