The volunteer responses to your Forms are stored in various places in the Administration Dashboard. Let's walk through where you can find all of the information you need.
Location of Form responses:
- Navigate to your Admin Dashboard and open the "Forms" tool in the menu on the left.
- A list of your forms will appear in a list. Select the title of a form to view that form's dashboard.
- The dashboard for that form will appear:
- This dashboard will show you stats regarding:
- Form responses from your volunteers
- Projects this form is attached to
- A demo feature so you can try the form before your volunteers use it on a project
- Navigate to a project dashboard.
- Scroll down below the "Volunteers" section to see the "Forms Summary" section
- "Forms Summary" will show you the details regarding:
- The fields on your form
- Numbers for those fields
- The name, date, and responses from volunteers
- Navigate to the "Giving" feature on your Administration Dashboard.
- A summary of donations collected through Giving Forms will appear.
- Click "view details to see the details of the donation that includes the responses to the Form questions.
- Navigate to the "Forms" feature on your Administration Dashboard.
- In the drop-down menu will be an option that says "Fields", click that.
- A list of the Fields you added to previous Forms will appear
- On this page you can:
- Edit any fields you have created
- Create a new field for use on future forms
- Navigate to your Admin Dashboard and open the "Volunteer Resumes" tool in the menu on the left. (click "Analytics" and then you will see "Volunteer Resumes")
- Find the volunteer whose profile you want to view and then click on their name to open their resume/profile.
- The volunteer's resume will open. At the top you will see their core VOMO profile data (
- Name and age
- Membership date
- Phone Number
- In this profile you can add notes about the volunteer and add them to a group.
- Below are two tabs, "Resume" and "Profile"
- The Resume lists all of the volunteer's participation data.
- The Profile lists all of the volunteer's responses to forms they have filled out (registration and project forms).