Either save an opportunity as a draft from the very beginning of creating an opportunity, or set an opportunity back to draft if it is already active and you do not want it published anymore.
Follow these simple steps:
- Login to vomo.org and open your admin dashboard.
- In the menu on the left, select "Opportunities" and click on your published opportunity under the "Active" tab (if you are creating a new opportunity and want to save it as a draft read, "How do I create a opportunity" first.)
- On the Opportunity Dashboard, click the "Edit Opportunity" button.
- In the top right-hand corner, select "Set Back to Draft". Click this button.
- Your opportunity will now be located on the opportunity page of the dashboard under "Draft" instead of "Active."
- When you are ready to publish the opportunity as "Active", simply follow these steps again and click the "Publish" button instead of the "Set Back to Draft" option.