- Learn how to check in all the participants of a Opportunity you are the owner of. Users with Admin access can check in all volunteers on any Opportunity in their organization's account.
Check In Volunteers from the Participants List
Follow these simple steps as the Opportunity Owner (or as an Admin in your organization) to check in all of the volunteers in the Participants List of your Opportunity.
1. Download the VOMO App from (iOS or Google Play)
2. Sign in using your username and password (need help logging in?)
3. If you are a volunteer in the Opportunity, click on My Opportunities in your User Profile
4. Locate and open the Opportunity from the list:
5. If you are the Opportunity Owner (or an Admin for the organization) and not a Volunteer for the Opportunity, simply find the Opportunity on the Hub and open it.
6. An hour before the Opportunity begins, a "check in/out volunteers" button will appear on the Opportunity page:
7. Now that the volunteers are checked-in, you can check them out when the Opportunity ends. Follow the same process as checking them in. Time stamps will be stored in the Opportunity's dashboard in your Administration tools.